Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good intentions...

Good heavens, I wrote that last (and only!) entry several years ago. I meant to chronicle our transition to small town living. It would take waaay too much typing to get updated so let's just say... a lot of stuff happened.

Best of all was the arrival of these guys in 2008 and 2010:


I'm not expecting anyone to read this blog, except maybe my parents, who are sweet like that. I'm keeping this journal for my own benefit... the modern diary. Next thing you know I'll be getting me one of those telephone thingies that you can carry around with you wherever you go!

Since maybe some other people may read this occasionally, I'll be refering to my children by their middle names. Not that who we are would be difficult to figure out. This is a small town, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment