Monday, June 4, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again...

That date on my last post can't be right.  Surely I didn't last blog in October?  It's time for another Summer of Fun but before that gets underway, here is a little update...

November:  Joined a gym and lost 30 pounds (not all in that one month, though).

December:  Only vaguely remember this month.  Here's a photo from getting our Christmas tree..

January:  Boy, winter months are boring, aren't they?

February:  Legoland!


March:  An early, beautiful Spring.  I LOVE global warming!!

April:  We took our oldest two children, known here as Michael and Caroline, to Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Yeah baby, I'm repelling.  My one shot at being cool.
May:  Baby's surgery.  I'm sooo glad that's behind us now.

And that brings us to June!  Here's hoping that the weather is nice and a great time will be had by all at the many fun Summer events here in Mayberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment