Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby's First Shoes

When worlds collide... my love of things vintage, my love of great deals and my love of my cutie baby.  Check out these darling shoes that I just got for Walter!!  They are normally $30, which I would not have spent for a non-walker, but I got them on sale for $12.


Click on the photo really to see those old-timey bicycles.  Aren't they so much cuter than the latest Disney character being hawked?  These are Robeez Mini Shoez Tiny Trikes.  I sure as heck didn't name them.  What is with the z in Shoez?  Is it still pronounced like shoes?  Is it more like the Suez canal? 

Anyway, stupid spelling aside, they are adorable.  They'll go nicely with the vintage carnival theme I'm putting together for baby's first birthday next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment